Shipping And Returns
Shipping & Returns
Deliveries within the UAE:
|Service||Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman||Other Emirates||Delivery|
|Express (Orders placed before 11AM)||AED35 / $10||AED35 / $10||Same Day|
|Standard (Orders placed before 2PM)s||AED20 / $6||AED20 / $6||Next Day|
|Standard (Orders placed after 2PM)||AED20 / $6||AED20 / $6||1-2 Days|
Note: An additional AED30.00 will be charged for express delivery on Fridays and UAE public holidays. In order to ensure delivery, orders must be placed 3 days in advance.
|Service||Bahrain, KSA, Kuwait, Oman||Delivery|
|Standard||AED60 / $16||3-4 working days|
Deliveries within the GCC:
- Oman in 3-5 working days
Deliveries to the rest of the world:
Standard delivery within 3-7 working days
|Destinations||Service||Cost in AED||Cost in USD||Delivery Time||Carrier|
|Rest of the World||Standard Delivery||100||27||3 – 7 working days||ARAMEX|
Important Delivery Information
- All of our parcels require a signature upon delivery. To guarantee a smooth delivery of your order to you, we recommend that your parcel be sent to an address where someone will be able to receive it during business hours. 2 attempts will be made to deliver your package. If the attempts failed due to unavailability or rejection of order then a full delivery charge will incur
- Please fill in accurate and complete information to ensure smooth delivery and avoid delays
- You can track your shipment by following the instructions sent to your email after your package has been dispatched. Please be aware that packages may be subject to delays and/or additional taxes and duties when shipped to international countries
- Shipping rates are based on the weight of your shipment and service selected. Delivery time is determined from the date the order is shipped. processing time varies depending on personalization selection and does not include weekends or holidays
- At LANÉJ, we reserve the right to cancel any orders that is not in line with our Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions, please contact us directly here
Once you have made a purchase online and we confirm your order, you will receive email confirmation which includes instructions on how to track your order.
For UAE and other GCC countries, you should receive an SMS allowing you to choose a time slot of your choice. You can then enjoy live tracking of your order once it has been dispatched. For countries outside the GCC region, visit www.aramex.com and enter the tracking number you have received by Email.
At LANÉJ DUBAI,we take every effort to ensure a quick and smooth delivery. However, we will not be responsible for delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control such as delays due to sever weather, natural disasters, strikes etc. Please be aware that packages may be subject to delays and additional taxes and duties at the port of entry depending on the country.
From time to time, LANÉJ runs free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, simply sign up here. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order on the payment page.
For international orders, delivery times vary due to customs. Import duties are not included, and you will be responsible for them upon arrival. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Taxes and duties are calculated per your shipping country. UK VAT will be applied to orders dispatched to the United Kingdom.
Customers can cancel their order within 2 hours as long as the product was not personalised/custom made; refunds will be made via the original payment method.
If the item has already been shipped, the client will bear shipping charges for delivery as well as the return of the product. Once you purchase a product, you will receive an email acknowledging the purchase and the payment for the product.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
You have seven days from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to state reasons, and without penalty. This does not apply to Personalized/Monogrammed pieces which are not returnable.
It is important to know that physical characteristic of the exotic leather items may vary in terms of texture, markings, and patterns. These are not imperfections but rather subtle evidence of the leathers authenticity which makes each piece unique.
Satisfaction is always a top priority and as such each query is addressed individually to the best of our ability. If you are not happy with the piece you have received, contact us and we will have a look into it.
- We do not issue refunds or exchange on products that have been personalised (including embossed or embroidered pieces) otherwise made to your bespoke specifications (unless such Product/s were damaged, defective or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered)
- Returned products must be in their original condition and complete packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.
- Refunds will be only be made through the original payment method. The buyer will have to bear the return expenses
- Orders placed during online sales/promotions are final, no refunds/exchanges are allowed
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund
- If you are shipping an item to be returned, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item
Please feel free to address any additional questions you may have by writing us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org